McKeen Editorial Services offers freelance professional editing, plain language, and proofreading services to writers, publishers, companies, not-for-profits, students, non-native English speakers and others.
Who can we help?
- Writers who need fresh eyes to suggest ways to improve their text, or copy editing to impose consistency and accuracy in such language mechanics as punctuation, capitalization, spelling and grammar, before sending their manuscript to a publisher or literary agent.
- Publishers who need copy editing or proofreading done well and on time.
- Companies who need professional-quality brochures, corporate reports, and publicity materials.
- Not-for-profit organizations who need to appeal to target audiences in a professional manner, or to present arguments persuasively.
- Students who want a professional review of their term paper or thesis before final submission.
- Non-native English speakers who need a native speaker’s review of their writing to ensure accurate use of idiom, grammar, and tone for a Canadian or international audience.